Gibbon & Gibbon LLC dba Let’s Go, Little One (we, us, our or Let’s Go, Little One) recognizes and values the protection of your personal information.
This policy applies only to information that Let’s Go, Little One collects via this Website.
Information we collect and hold
Wherever possible, you can elect to remain anonymous or use a pseudonym in interacting with us e.g., when making an inquiry.
From time to time, we may ask you to supply personal information such as your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. However, under no circumstances will we request any information from you that may disclose your:
- political, religious or philosophical opinions, beliefs, associations or affiliations;
- health and sexuality;
- racial or ethnic origin;
- membership of a trade union, or a professional or trade association; or
- criminal records.
We may also conduct surveys or market research and may seek other information from you on a periodic basis. These surveys will provide us with information that allows improvement in the types and quality of services offered to you, and the manner in which those services are offered to you.
Personal information via the Website
We may use “cookies” on this Website. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Your option not to provide your personal information
We may from time to time run competitions or offer additional benefits to you and we may ask you to provide us with your personal details for these purposes. Providing us with this information is absolutely optional to you. However, if you do not provide your personal information to us we may not be able to contact you or give you access to the additional benefits.
Use and disclosure of your personal information
When we hold your personal information it will be used for the following primary purposes:
- to ensure the proper functioning of the Website;
- to ensure the proper functioning of the Let’s Go, Little One business ; and
- to assist Let’s Go, Little One with our auditing, marketing, planning, billing, product development and research requirements.
We will not use or disclose (or permit the use or disclosure of) information that could be used to identify an individual member in any circumstances except:
- to ensure the proper functioning of our business and the Website;
- to communicate promotional offers and special events to you;
- to allow our trusted third parties, including our advertising partners, to communicate promotional and special offers to you;
- where the law requires us, or authorizes us, or a company holding data on our behalf, to do so; or
- where you have given express consent to us for a prescribed purpose.
We will not sell, distribute, rent, license, disclose, share or pass your personal information onto any third parties, other than those who are contracted to us to keep the information confidential.
Should a third party approach us with a demand to access your personal information, we will take reasonable steps to redirect the third party to request the information directly from you, wherever it is lawful and reasonable for us to do so.
Security of personal information
In our business, personal information may be stored both electronically and in hard-copy form. We are committed to keeping your personal information secure regardless of the format in which we hold it and we take all reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse, interference, loss, and unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. However, you use the Website at your own risk and we accept no responsibility, whether we are deemed to have been negligent or not, in the event of a security that affects your privacy.
Accuracy and quality of personal information
We will take all such steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to ensure that:
- all information collected from you is kept accurate, up to date and complete; and
- the personal information that we use or disclose is, having regard to the purpose of the use or disclosure, accurate, up-to-date, complete and relevant.
Unsubscribing from our e-mail database
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, please use the unsubscribe option, which is located at the bottom of each of the emails you will have received from us.